Search us x

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hello!

So hey! I'm Tori, and yes, I am a Directioner!
So let me tell you something about myself, & this blog.
I'm going to post random thing's, and the best part, I'm not showing this blog to anyone, just to my best friend's other's have to find this blog themselves. (: So, I'm going to keep my secret's safe with YOU. I will post some photosan other creepy things, some of my favorite song's, stories, etc.
I belong to the barbie family as well, I'm a huge Nicki Minaj fan. LIKE HUGE. (my lesbian love)
And, then there's Justin ahhh kidrauhl I'm always with youuuu♥
Adam Lambert! I'm sooo in love with him, ♥
Danny from The Script. ♥
So I have mentioned my idol's, and if you are here, WHO are yours? iluuu. x



Tori. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hateee x