Search us x

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My day. ♥

Hey it's Tori again! x
So I've forgot to mention my big passion for Ed Sheeran.
This is one of my favorite song's of Ed ♥
If you don't know anything about Ed, or any of his song's, you definitely have to listen to this song! x



You have to say your opinion about him! x

So a little about my day,
It wasn't really special, rather not special at all. It was a plain day, and at the first lesson we've done nothing but just sit, like really? And on the second, on physics, we had to write a test (I didn't even know we have to learn smh for that) so i think i'll get a F. On the third math's, I didn't want to sit next to Luke, my classmate ( stupid hoe arghhh. ) So I insisted that I shall not speak, look, or do ANYTHING with him. Oh ! You don't know the reason I don't want to speak to him, well, he and my other stupid classmate's were drowning me in the snow the other day. Yeah, so I came back home, wet. rawr. So Toma (my teacher) told me to stay after class. I told her everything that have happened, And she finally has let me sit next to Eli! I was like 'Lol, I do something bad, and she let's me sit next to youuu, cool.' Then there were two lessons of our main language, And the teacher insisted me to sit alone, on the second desk, bit forever alone eh. I didn't agree with her, cause I wanted to sit with Pat. Pat is my classmate from the second grade. So then we went somewhere, and some kid told me ' stop walking with your boobs high '. And then I was all crouched and stuff, cause of my bra! ah. The sixth lesson was physical education it was really awesome, my two calssmates, that are Go Go dancer's tried to be cool. Oh and we went to the gymnastic's class not to the gym. So there were only girls. So they tried to dirty dance, and me and other girls kinda laughed at them, it was really funny, because Monika was dancing all over the girls, when she came up to me, i screamed and ran from her, no sorry, I'm no lesbian. Me and Ugne (my other classmate) pretended that we dirty dance, and kinda made fun of Monika and Martyna. Then there was an English lesson, I've escaped from a bad grade ( yay for mee ). And how was your day? ♥


Sorry for my bad grammar.
Tori. x

1 comment:

No hateee x