Search us x

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Suicidal thought's



So about the suicidal thoughts. I'm not really good at talking people out of it, or something, but I will try my best, please read, I want to put all my heart in this. Before you do something, you should know, that doing suicide just shows weakness. But show the world that you are strong. Just close your eyes, and remember the good stuff, not bad, the things that make you butterflies , the things that makes YOU happy. Forget the pain, forget the bad. All your friends, all your family, they are here, for you, I am here for you. I will be your friend, no matter what! There are a lot of nice people that don't care what you do, how you look, how you speak. And do not forget, you are here for a reason! God made you for a reason, I am here for a reason, you are here too. People do  not have values! We are all the same, just some cruel, and some nice. Don't listen to others, there are people that love you, that care for you. Do you feel useless? Let me tell you, you are here for a reason, like I said, that means, you are made to be something. Do you feel ugly? Don't, I know you are beautiful. If God made you like that, it means you are beautiful. Do you feel lonely? Don't, I'm always there, there are a lot of people willing to help you! Remember that I love you

Okai, so I'm back. (: x




Tori. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hateee x