Search us x

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Okay. x





A bit boring, so yeah. x

I'm going to post a little about Niall Horan, haha. x

So, my 'boyfriend' is just fab. Just look, how much perfectness do you see? ahaha. Okay, enough about that. *a bit of song time: Why don't you love me? Tell me, baby, why don't you love me, when I make me so damn easy to love? And why don't you need me? Tell me, baby, why don't you need me, when I make me so damn easy to need? I got beauty, I got class, I got style and I got ass, and you don't even care to care, looka here..* ahaha. x so yeah, he is the sweetest guy I have ever heard or seen! And then theres 4 other lads, that are omghards *drools* *dies* So I have a bit of a fangirling addict. hahahah.            

This photo, ahhhhh, I think when me and Niall have children (not) that would be just it, haha.
But what so ever, it's really sad, that my blonde guy will be taken by some hot celeb like-
Demi Lovato, haha.. x
I love Demi, but she looks to like ahw grown up for him.
Niall surprise me and date a Directioner! aha x
But you won't.. ha.. x
*So me right up there ✝*
haha, so i'll go to bed, just drank a cup of tea, and yeah,
Goodnight!




Tori. ✌
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hateee x